Terms and Conditions
TERMS and SERVICES:
NOIETS INTERNET PRIVATE LIMITED a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013 and hereinafter referred in short “IS.U”. ("IS.U”, "we," "us," and/or "our") provides its services (as described below) to you through its mobile applications, internet platforms and other software made available by IS.U ("Software") and its website located at http://www.isufashion.com (the "Site") (collectively, such services, Software and the Site, "Service(s)"), are subject to the following Terms of Service (as amended from time to time, ( hereinafter "Terms of Service'').
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update or modify portions of these Terms of Service at any time without prior notice. You should periodically visit this page to review the current Terms of Service, so you are aware of any revision to which you are bound.
- In the event that, modifications or revisions are undertaken by us, such a revised version of the Terms of Service will be posted on our Site and will indicate at the bottom of this page the date on which these Terms of Service was last revised.
- If you do not agree to abide by these or any future Terms of Service, do not use or access (or continue to use or access) the Service. Your use of the Site constitutes your acceptance to follow and be bound by these Terms.
- PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE CAREFULLY AS THEY CONTAIN IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS, REMEDIES AND OBLIGATIONS. PLEASE INDICATE YOUR ACCEPTANCE TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED BY IS.U. INDICATING ACCEPTANCE ESTABLISHES A BINDING AND EXECUTED WRITTEN AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND IS.U. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, YOU CANNOT USE THE SERVICE.
- In addition, when using certain services, you shall be subject to any additional terms, policies or guidelines applicable to such services that may be posted on the Service from time to time. All such terms, policies and guidelines are hereby incorporated by reference into these Terms of Service.
- By accepting these terms and conditions through your use of the website, you certify that you are 18 years of age or older. If you are under the age of 18 but at least 13 years of age, you may use this website only under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian who agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions in accordance with the Indian Contract Act, 1872.
Our Services, Placing an Order, Shipping & Delivery Sale:
- Our Services include, the supply of the ordered product to you, by procuring a logistics facilitator for collection and transportation to deliver your ordered Products and provide customer support, enabling you to contact us at email@example.com with any queries that you may have in relation to your purchased Product/s.
- When you place your order, you are making a binding offer to purchase the items in the shopping bag.
- On receipt of your order, we will send you an automatic email confirmation that your order has been placed. Please note that a placed order is an offer and does not constitute a binding contract until the order has been approved by us.
- If we approve your order, we will send you a shipping confirmation email that includes all relevant information about your order and its delivery. The shipping confirmation email is our approval of your order and the conclusion of our contract.
- If the item you ordered is defect and we have no more items in stock, or in case we suspect that items are being ordered for commercial reselling purposes. If we are unable to approve your order, we will let you know at the earliest opportunity after the automatic email confirmation has been sent, but naturally before we approve your order and send you the shipping confirmation.
- If we have already received payment for an order that is not approved by us, we will attempt to refund the applicable amount using the same method you used to make the payment. If alternative arrangements are necessary for any reason, we will contact you to settle the refund.
- Order Shipping: Shipping charge of INR100 is added for all COD orders.
1.8 Order Modification: If you wish to edit your order immediately after placing it, you can email or reach us on WhatsApp to make your desired change on Hello@isufashion.com and phone number +91 8050298483. Please note that the changes can only be made before the order is dispatched so it will be best if you can get in touch with us for the same as soon as possible.
1.9 Order Cancellation: If you wish to cancel your order immediately after placing it, you can contact us on WhatsApp on +91 8050298483 regarding the same. Please note that immediate cancellation will only take place if the order has not been dispatched. If you wish to make a cancellation after the dispatch, you will have to receive the product and then request for return on our website.
Payment Methods: You can pay for your goods in various ways as set out below. Depending on the payment method you choose, additional costs and terms may apply.
- Credit/Debit Card (Card) Transactions: To the extent you as a buyer effect any transactions using a credit/debit card, you must have a valid credit/debit card on file, and we will (or a third-party card processor may) store your card information. IS.U will verify your card information (including expiration date and billing address), but will not charge your card unless you conduct an activity through the Service that requires your card to be charged. By agreeing to pay for a transaction with your card, you authorize us to charge your card.
- Cash on Delivery (COD): You may choose to pay by cash on delivery upon receipt of the goods. Our COD service is available for orders upto INR 5,000. For orders above that amount the COD option will not be available.
- Pay Later/EMI: You may choose EMI as a payment method provided by various banks or third-party credit facilitator as made available on the payment gateway. Additional interest charges are applicable depending on the tenure and amount involved.
- UPI: You may choose to pay for your order with UPI. The order value will be debited from the associated bank account when you have placed your order at the checkout page.
- You will receive your receipt/tax invoice for the order delivered by e-mail as well as in the order package delivered to you.
- Fees and other transactional charges:
3.1 Registering for the Service is free; however, IS.U may charge certain fees for various transactions effected through the Service. Unless otherwise stated, all fees quoted will be in India Rupees (INR).
3.2 In addition to the payment of the applicable purchase price for a purchased item, buyers are responsible for paying all shipping costs to IS.U and all applicable sales, excise, import, export, GST and other taxes or duties associated with the purchase and sale of any items through the Service.
3.3 All such shipping costs and taxes are not included in the listed price for any items made available from sellers through the Service but will be displayed to buyers before confirmation of any purchase.
- Returns, Exchanges & Refunds:
- You have seven (7) days to return your products starting from the day you received your order. The day on which the delivery was made is excluded from the seven-day period.
- Once your return is confirmed, pack and seal the item, just as it was delivered to you, before handing it over to our delivery partner. IS.U will not be responsible for any loss or theft due to the packing condition upon return. The product must be unused, unwashed and all tags must be intact. Place the invoice outside the packet, so that the return address is visible.
- Pick up of the product will be undertaken, once your return request is raised, our courier partner will pick up the product within 2 working days, the same is subject to change.
- In case your pin code is not eligible for reverse pick up, please self-ship the products to the given return location. We will send you a confirmation email as soon as we receive the shipment at our warehouse.
- Once we receive the product, our quality experts will review the same and approve the refund if accepted. The refund will be credited to the source selected at the time of return initiation.
- It would take approximately 8-10 days for your returned product to reach us, and a maximum of 3 days from that time until you’re refunded. In total, a return would span an average of 10-12 days.
- For any other queries and return status, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning your order ID.
- No products shall be accepted if the Warranty Card/Product Tag is missing while returning or exchange of the products.
- We will only accept unworn, unwashed, and unaltered merchandise for return. All tags must be attached, and items must be returned in the original packaging. For this, items must be returned within 7 days of delivery.
- Kindly note that reverse pick up takes a minimum of 48 hours. Once we receive the product in our warehouse, we do a thorough quality check and then initiate the process to credit the amount back into your account/wallet.
Exchange & Refunds
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty item, please contact our customer care number +91 8050298483 or write to email@example.com
- When you opt to exchange an item purchased by you, our delivery agent accepts the package from you only if the item is unworn, unwashed, and unaltered and has all the tags attached to it. Kindly handover the item in the original packaging.
- Once we receive the product in our warehouse, we do a thorough quality check and then initiate the process for exchanging the item. Please note that the agent who is going to pick up your return package will not be giving you the exchanged product.
- Once your order has reached our warehouse and post quality check we will initiate the process of refunding your account within 24 hours. In case of refunds, it takes 5-7 working days to reflect the amount in your account only after the order reaches the warehouse.
- Pricing Modifications & Promotional Events: We reserve the right to change or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, some or all of the prices for the Service (including our lower prices for promotional events), and such changes are effective when we post information about the fee change through the Service. Additionally, we may change our pricing at any time and in our sole discretion, and any changes to the pricing are effective upon the posting of such changes to the listed product.
Access and Use of the Service: You may register for the Service using third party services (e.g., Facebook Connect, Gmail, Yahoo etc.) and otherwise enable various third party services to be directly integrated into your IS.U experience. By directly integrating these services into the Service, we make your online experiences richer and more personalized. To take advantage of these features, we may ask you to register for or log into such services on the websites of their respective providers.
- Third Party Use of Data: By enabling third party services within the Service, you are allowing us to pass your log-in information to these service providers for this purpose.
- The implications of activating these third party services and IS.U's use, storage and disclosure of information related to you and your use of such services within the Service (. is governed solely by the policies of such third parties, and IS.U shall have no liability or responsibility for the privacy practices or other actions of any third party site or service that may be enabled within the Service.
- U is not liable for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such third party service. IS.U enables these features merely as a convenience and the inclusion of such features does not imply an endorsement or recommendation.
- Your Registration Obligations:
- You may also be permitted to register with the Service directly. In any case, if you choose to register for the Service (whether directly or through a third-party service), you agree to provide and maintain true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself. Registration data and certain other information about you are governed by Clause 6 and 9 of this Terms of Service. .
- The Service is available only to individuals who can form legally binding contracts under the Indian Contract Act, 1872. without limiting the foregoing, the Service is not available to minors, undischarged insolvents and/or otherwise barred by law to place orders or use and transact on the Site. If you do not qualify, please do not use the Service.
- U reserves the right to refuse access to, or use of the Service to anyone, and may terminate any account, at any time, in its sole discretion.
- You are only authorized to create and use one account for the Service and are prohibited from using alter egos or other disguised identities when using the Service.
- Member Account, Password and Security: You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account, if any, and are fully responsible for any and all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to:
- immediately notify IS.U of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and
- ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session when accessing the Service. IS.U will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section.
- General Practices Regarding Use and Storage of Data: You acknowledge that IS.U may establish general practices and limits concerning use of the Service. Notwithstanding anything contained in this Terms of Service we shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage or misuse of your data, if such loss, damage or misuse is attributable to any event that is beyond the reasonable control of IS.U and shall include, without limitation, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorised access to computer, computer system or computer network, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, power or electricity failure or unavailability of adequate power or electricity. We cannot provide any absolute assurance regarding the security of data collected.
You agree that IS.U has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any data or other content maintained or transmitted by the Service. You acknowledge that IS.U reserves the right to terminate accounts that are inactive for an extended period of time. You further acknowledge that IS.U reserves the right to change these general practices and limits at any time, in its sole discretion, with or without notice.
- Modifications to Service:
10.1 IS.U reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
10.2 You agree that IS.U shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- Referral Program: IS.U may from time to time offer credits to existing users that refer new users to the Service using the invite code provided by IS.U to such existing users. IS.U may also make certain credits available to such new users using that invite code. The amount of such credits will be determined, and may change, from time to time in IS.U's sole discretion and such program may be terminated by IS.U at any time, in each case with or without notice to you. Furthermore, IS.U reserves the right to limit the number and/or amount of credits that may be earned with respect to any existing user with or without notice to you. To be eligible for credit (whether granted to an existing user or new user), the new user must be an individual that has never registered for the Service and she must be using a device (not the web) for sign-up and the device being used must not be associated with an existing IS.U account. In addition, any credit granted cannot be traded for cash or any other service. We reserve the right to void any credits that we believe in our sole discretion are a result of fraud or other misuse of this program or the Service
- User Comments & Reviews and other user generated content: Any material, information, suggestions, ideas, concepts, know-how, techniques, questions, comments, messages or other communication you transmit or post to any of our Site (“User Generated Content”) is and will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary.
12.1 You hereby grant us an unrestricted and irrevocable license to fully exploit the user-generated content.
12.2 You are solely responsible for any information posted by you on our Site, for each User-Generated Content that you post on our Site or transmit to other users and agree that you will not hold us responsible or liable for any User Generated Content from another user that you access on our Site. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such User-Generated Content.
- Intellectual Property Rights
13.1 You acknowledge and agree that the Service may contain images and descriptions of fashion items and other content (collectively, "Service Content") that is protected by intellectually property laws and/or other proprietary rights and laws.
13.2 Except as expressly authorized by IS.U, you agree not to modify, copy, frame, scrape, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Service or the Service Content, in whole or in part, except that the foregoing does not apply to your own User Content that you legally upload to the Service.
13.3 In connection with your use of the Service you shall not engage in or use any data mining, robots, scraping or similar data gathering or extraction methods. Any use of the Service or the Service Content other than as specifically authorized herein is strictly prohibited.
13.4 The technology underlying the Service (including the Software distributed in connection therewith) is the property of IS.U, our affiliates and our partners. You agree not to copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, or otherwise transfer any right in the Service (including the Software). Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by IS.U.
13.5 The IS.U name and logos are trademarks and service marks of IS.U (collectively the "IS.U Trademarks"). Other company, product, and service names and logos used and displayed via the Service may be trademarks or service marks of their respective owners who may or may not endorse or be affiliated with or connected to IS.U.
13.6 Nothing in these Terms of Service or the Service should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any of IS.U Trademarks displayed on the Service, without our prior written permission in each instance. All goodwill generated from the use of IS.U Trademarks will insure to our exclusive benefit.
Mobile Software Applications: IS.U offers Software applications that are available to be operated in connection with products made commercially available in various operating systems viz., Apple iOS, Google Android, Microsoft Windows and Blackberry etc. (“Mobile OS”). With respect to Mobile Software that are made available for your use in connection as aforesaid, in addition to the other terms and conditions set forth in these Terms of Service, the following terms and conditions apply:
- U provides this service only for the convenience of the consumers. Terms of Service as applicable on the Mobile OS shall be governed by the respective Mobile OS, and IS.U is no way responsible for any liability thereof.
- You may not use the Mobile OS -Enabled Software in any manner that is in violation of or inconsistent with the Usage Rules set forth for Mobile OS -Enabled Software in, or otherwise be in conflict with, the Mobile OS Terms of Service.
- Your license to use the Mobile OS -Enabled Software is limited to a non-transferable license to use the Mobile OS -Enabled Software on any Mobile OS Product that you own or control, as permitted by the Usage Rules set forth in the Mobile OS Store Terms of Service.
- U has no obligation whatsoever to provide any maintenance or support services with respect to the Mobile OS -Enabled Software.
- If you have any questions, complaints or claims with respect to the Mobile OS-Enabled Software, they should be directed to IS.U by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mobile Services: When you access the Service through a mobile device, your wireless service carrier's standard charges, data rates and other fees may apply. In addition, downloading, installing, or using certain mobile services may be prohibited or restricted by your carrier, and not all mobile services may work with all carriers or devices. You acknowledge and agree that your use of the Service must be in accordance with the usage rules established by your mobile device platform or service provider.
- Indemnity: You agree, to the fullest extent permitted by law, to indemnify IS.U, its directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, and licensors harmless from any claims arising out of your breach of these Terms from your use of the Website or any of the Services, your non-compliance with applicable laws or regulations in the jurisdiction in which you are accessing the Website or the Services, or as a result a violation(s) of these Terms. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless IS.U and its affiliates and from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising from or related any breach by you of these Terms or any other terms and conditions on the Website.
- Disclaimer of warranty and Limitation of Liability: IS.U is not responsible for the accuracy, availability or reliability of any information, content, goods, data, opinions, advice or statements made available in connection with third party services.
- Severability: If any clause in these Terms of Service is found to be unenforceable for any reason, this will not affect the enforceability of any other clause in these Terms of Service.
- Governing Law and Dispute Resolution:
Any failure by us to partially or fully exercise any rights or the waiver of any breach of the Terms by you, shall not prevent a subsequent exercise of such right by us or be deemed a waiver by us of any subsequent breach by you of the same or any other term of the Terms. Our rights and remedies under the Terms shall be cumulative, and the exercise of any such right or remedy shall not limit our right to exercise any other right or remedy.
Any claim arising out of, or relating to, the Terms must be brought within one year after the cause of action arises, or such claim or cause of action is barred. You shall not seek recovery or damages other than for the amount you paid to purchase the product related to your claim. In the event of any controversy or dispute between us and you arising out of or in connection with your use of our Website, the parties shall attempt, promptly and in good faith, to resolve any such dispute.
If we are unable to resolve any such dispute within a reasonable time (not to exceed 30 days), then either party may submit such controversy or dispute to mediation. If the dispute cannot be resolved through mediation, then the parties shall be free to pursue any right or remedy available to them under applicable law in the courts at Bangalore, India.
A party shall not breach these Terms and is not liable to the other party for a delay or failure to perform an obligation resulting from events or circumstances beyond a party’s reasonable control, including acts of God, war, flood, fire, storm, explosion, civil disobedience, tempest, theft, vandalism, riots, terrorist actions, wars, interruption to telecommunications systems, network failure or the act or omission of any third party (other than contractors or subcontractors) over which the party has no control, but does not include an obligation to pay monies.
You may not assign or delegate or otherwise deal with all or any of your rights or obligations under these Terms. We have the right to assign or otherwise delegate all or any of our rights or obligations under these Terms to any person.
- Compliance with Law: You agree to comply with all local rules and laws regarding your use of the Service.
Name: NOIETS INTERNET PRIVATE LIMITED
Registered address: Plaza Floor, Unit No. C2-P02, Tower C, The Millenia, Murphy Road,
Ulsoor, Bengaluru, Bengaluru (Bangalore) Urban, Karnataka, 560008
Customer Care/Grievance officer Details:
Name: Ms. Sathya
Address: Plaza Floor, Unit No. C2-P02, Tower C, The Millenia, Murphy Road,
Ulsoor, Bengaluru, Bengaluru (Bangalore) Urban, Karnataka, 560008
Effective Date: 17-03-2023
Last Revised On: 17-03-2023